Welcome to the unofficial English Education Advising site for CSU, Chico. If you’re here, I’m assuming you’re either already an English Education major, or you are interested in learning about our program. Or perhaps you’re just nosy. Or lost. Maybe I should just stop making assumptions and trust that you know why you’re here.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Peter Kittle, and I’m the English Education Advisor. When you have questions about English Education, ask me. Don’t be shy. My office is in the Arts and Humanities Building (ARTS 273 — inside the English Department office). Stop by. Introduce yourself.
What can I help you with today?
- Schedule an appointment with me
- The link above will take you to Calendly, a website I use to manage appointments. It will offer you a number of appointment time slots to select; if none of them coincide with your schedule, please email me with the times you are available to meet. Follow the onscreen directions to confirm an appointment. Note: appointments are only available during the regular school year.
- You can also come to my drop-in office hours during the semester. Please check with the English Department or look on my office door (ARTS 273) for current semester hours.
- Note Regarding Summer Advising: There are no regularly-scheduled advising times during the summer. Please refer to the FAQ to see if your questions are answered there. If not, email me.
- Find Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Wondering about which courses to take, and when? Or about getting a minor or certificate? Or about the whole Subject Matter Competency thing? Check here to see if your question has already been answered.